Training and Exercise Calendar
Embedded below is a calendar of trainings and exercises offered by the City of Los Angeles Emergency Management Department. For those wishing to follow EMD course announcements on Eventbrite:
- Log into your Eventbrite account.
- Go to any event that EMD has posted and scroll down until you see the section about City of Los Angeles - EMD and click the button that says <Follow>
- Go to the top of the page, and hover your mouse over your Profile name, which will open a drop down menu.
- Click on <Account Settings>
- Now that you are on the Account Information page, click on <Email Preferences> on the side menu
- Under the Email Preferences page, there's a section for Notifications. Check the box for <When an organizer you follow announces a new event>
- Click <Save Preferences> at the bottom
Those interested in signing up for courses can also go to the EMD Eventbrite page at: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/city-of-los-angeles-emd-training-and-exercises-division-17578018796
City of Los Angeles employees should register for classes using the Personnel Department's Cornerstone portal.
Courses will be posted to Eventbrite approximately 2-3 months prior to the course date. Any general questions about the program can be emailed to email@example.com.